Web Site Policy
Web Content Review Policy
The web Administrator and the assigned Personnel's will have the responsibility for periodically reviewing the content of the website in respect of their respective domains and keep the information Up to Date. A proper workflow should be followed before final updation of content on the website.
Content Archival Policy
Content Archival Mechanism is in place to ensure that all outdated announcements are removed from the website or moved to archive. This will help website team in ensuring that the expired contents are removed from the main website. The Archival System available on the Website will transfer the expired content in archives section as soon as it reaches expiry date. Archived Data will be available with search option to search data between two given dates.
Note: It is the Responsibility of Web Manager to put the Expiry date while contributing the Content wherever Applicable.
Website Security Policy
Website requires security clearance certificate before hosting any website in its data centre. The new website has been audited by Cert-in empanelled auditor and all the vulnerabilities have been fixed. Upon completion, security clearance certificate of cert-in empanelled auditor has been received.
Note: A periodic check on the requirement of security certificate is recommended to the web information manager in case there are changes in the functionality or any other environmental changes.
Website Monitoring Policy
Under the Website Monitoring Policy, it is advised to monitor periodically to address and fix the quality and compatibility issues around the following parameters:
All modules of the website are tested for their Functionality for their smooth working.
All important pages of the website are tested for the download time.
The website is thoroughly reviewed to rule out the presence of any broken links or errors.
- The Hosting Service Provider possesses state-of-the art multi-tier security infrastructure as well as devices such as firewall and intrusion prevention systems.
The presence of the website on the Internet and very importantly the site is fully functional all the times. It is expected of the Government websites to deliver information and services on a 24X7 basis. Hence, all efforts should be made from User Department Web Information Manager to minimize the downtime of the website as far as possible.
In case of any defacement and data corruption, quick action needs to be taken by the respective authorized personnel for the same.
Terms & Conditions
This official website of the Controller General of Communication Accounts has been developed to disseminate information to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from Controller General of Communication Accounts website.
- In no event will Controller General of Communication Accounts be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation between what has been produced on the website about Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc, with the department the latter shall prevail .
- Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only.Controller General of Communication Accounts is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. It is also not guaranteed that the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the department/copyright holder concerned.