ICC on Sexual Harassment

Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)-Women

Constitution of ICC-SHW for considering complaints of sexual harassment of women employees at CCA HP, Shimla

In accordance with the guidelines established by the National Commission for Women and Child under the provision of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) for Women and Children has been constituted within O/o Controller of Communication Accounts, Himachal Pradesh (CCA HP). The aim of this Committee is to address the sensitive issue of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (SHW), this committee embodies our unwavering commitment to fostering an environment that is secure, respectful, and inclusive. Operating in strict accordance with legal mandates and guidelines, the ICC assumes the responsibility of impartially investigating and effectively resolving complaints related to sexual harassment. With its resolute focus on upholding the rights and well-being of women and children, the ICC plays a pivotal role in promoting a culture of respect, equality, and empowerment.


Composition of Internal Complaint Committee -Women (CGCA's ICC-SHW):-



Email & Phone No.


Ms. Sushma Negi, Jt.CCA (Offg.), O/o CCA HP Shimla- Chairperson

sushma.negi88@gov.in; 0177-2629500


Prof. Mamta Mokta, Dept. of Public Admin, HP University, Shimla-Member

mamtamokta@yahoo.co.in; 0177-2833853



Sh. Mukesh Kumar Morey, AO, O/o CCA HP, Shimla-Member

mukesh.morey@gov.in; 9414769808 ,



Ms. Shabnam Sharma, SA, O/o CCA HP, Shimla-Member

Sabnam.sharma@gov.in; 0177-2811408



Complaint procedure:

Complaints related to instances of sexual harassment against women can be formally reported by submitting a physical written complaint or by sending an email to Chairperson/Member of Committee (mentioned above). Under the provisions of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Rules, 2013, if the aggrieved woman is unable to personally file a complaint due to physical incapacitation, she can have a representative take action on her behalf. This representative could be a relative, a friend, a co-worker, an official from the National Commission for Women, a member of the State Women's Commission, or any individual with knowledge of the incident with the written consent of the aggrieved woman.