Introduction of Sub Office, CCA UP(E), Varanasi :
Sub office Varanasi CCA UP(E), Varanasi is functioning from 27.08.2018 on pilot basis and has been made functional on full-fledged basis after inauguration by Hon'ble PM of India on 29.12.2018.
- The Main purpose of opening the office was to serve the existing pensioner/ to be retired pensioners of the following SSAs under the jurisdiction of this office :-
(i) Varanasi (ii) Gorakhpur (iii) Azamgarh (iv) Pratapgarh (v) Mirzapur (vi) Jaunpur (vii) Mau (viii) Ghazipur (ix) Deoria (x) Ballia.
- One SSAs of UP(E) Circle namely Allahabad was also added to this office from 1st March 2019.
- The office is functioning in BSNL CTO Building Varanasi Cantt. from 27.08.2018.
- At present following functions re carried out in this Sub office :-
- Checking and passing of pension cases, issue of PPOs on monthly basis in r/o superannuation pension, VRS and all type of family pension.
- Sanction/ Bills for DCRG and Commutation are sent to Lucknow office for effecting payment through PFMS.
- One copy of PPO is sent to pension section of O/o CCA, UP(E), Lucknow for allotment of PPO No. followed by PVA section entering the data of pensioners and allotting pensioner's code
- All the pension cases, in which pensioners desire to draw the pension through Bank and provided required undertaking, are processed through CPMS W.E.F. 04.12.2018.
- As per orders of CCA UP(E), Lucknow, inspections of USO schemes are carried by this office staff and officer's nominated for this purpose.
- All correspondence related to court cases in r/o this office pension cases are being settled by this office through O/o CCA, UP(E), Lucknow.
- All correspondence related to PG/RTI cases in r/o this office pension cases are being settled by this office through O/o CCA, UP(E), Lucknow.
- Records of about 150 new settled pension case files and about 60 filed are maintained by this office till date.